Sunday 27 March 2016

Slow Sunday

Yesterday we travelled to Derbyshire for a weeks holiday. Travelling was awful as it rained heavily all the way. By the time we got to our cottage I was exhausted having driven all the way. Scamp whimpered most of the way because of the noise of the rain beating on the car.

Talking of Scamp, he is looking adorable having been clipped ready for the warmer weather. He seems so much smaller when his fur has been clipped.

Today we are having a slow day.We walked into Buxton and got caught in a hailstorm. The up side is that I am spebding tome stitching. I finished the 1066 block of the millennium sampler and have moved on to the spitfire.

I have no internet acess so I'm writing this on my phone. I'll see if I can sort something out to do a post tomorrow.

Lyndsey

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a wonderful embroidery piece. We've had terrible weather here too, but things are looking up for the week ahead. We are so ready for some sunshine and warm temperatures.

    ReplyDelete