Wednesday 18 July 2012

Update on work in Progress Wednesday

This week I had set myself the job of completing the next picture, the discovery of the New World. However I decided I wanted to see what the border would look like so I worked on that instead.  I almost managed to complete the left border.





I am very pleased with how the work is progressing. Sharon over at pintangle  is running a work in progress Wednesday drop in group. Pop over and visit some of the sites. There is some fantastic stitching being produced. Click on the comments button on the Work in Progress Wednesday post and then follow the links from the comments.


Next week I want to complete some more of this sampler but I also want to move my Dresden plate quilt forward. I am hoping I will get lots done.

4 comments:

  1. I have been following this and like the border I was wondering how large is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon I love your blog its very inspirational.

      The embroidery is 17inches (43cm)square. Thanks to you I am really enjoying working on this and only wish I had more time to spend on it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes it is counted cross stitch.

      Delete